All attendees participating in ANY session, event, meeting, social or workshop, including presenters and discussants MUST be registered to attend.
We accept online payment in the form of Credit Card (Mastercard and Visa), Alipay, Unionpay and WeChat Pay.
Registration Link: http://confsys.iconf.org/register/eaet2022
1. If the first author is not able to attend the conference, the second author or subsequent author has to pay the full registration fee.
2. In a paper with more than one author, all the authors attending the conference most complete their registration individually.
3. If you register as a Student, you will be asked to email a copy of your student ID card.
4. One regular registration is within TEN Pages including all figures, tables, and references. Extra pages will be charged.
5. Once a successful registration transaction has been completed, confirmation of registration in soft-copy via email would be sent to the email address of the registrant. For some registration types it may be necessary to complete required information – such as attendee name – before the confirmation of registration and invitation letter can be issued.
6. If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason, they may substitute, by arrangement with the registrar, someone else of Co-authors or from the same institute/organization.
Registrations cancelled more than 90 days before the event will be refunded 70% of the registration fees.
Registrations cancelled less than 90 but more than 60 days before the event will be refunded 50% of the registration fees.
Registrations cancelled less than 60 but more than 30 days before the event will be refunded 30% of the registration fees.
Registrations cancelled less than 30 days before the event will not be eligible for a refund.
The EAET cannot refund or pay any compensation where could not attend the conference is prevented by reason of circumstances which amount to “personal reason”. Such as travel difficulties, visa problems, health issues, financial default etc.
The EAET cannot accept responsibility, refund or pay any compensation where the performance of the conference is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances which amount to “force majeure”.
Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include the fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage, break-in, criminal damage, riots or civil strife, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, war or threat of war, actual or threatened terrorist activity, epidemic and all similar situations beyond our control.
Conference Date and Place Statement
The organizer has the right to change the date and place of the conference under the reason of circumstances such as weather damage, criminal damage, riots or civil strife, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, war or threat of war, actual or threatened terrorist activity, epidemic etc. The participants of the conference are obliged to cooperate with the organizer's change and refund policy.